Highland Drovers Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://highlanddrovers.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Highland Drovers' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Highland Drovers' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Highland Drovers at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Highland Drovers' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Highland Drovers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Highland Drovers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Highland Drovers or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Highland Drovers' website, even if Highland Drovers or a Highland Drovers authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Highland Drovers website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Highland Drovers does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Highland Drovers may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Highland Drovers does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Highland Drovers has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Highland Drovers of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Highland Drovers may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Your data is collected in order to provide you with the products. Your address is collected to identify a shipping location and your email address is collected for the purpose of contacting you regarding your order
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will collect and use the following personal information for the following reasons
- Name - To identify you and ship items to you
- Email - To contact you about your order
- Age Consent - This is to conform with GDPR that we have permission to collect your data
- Your Address - We do not require you to update us when you change address as we will ask you every time you place an order to provide your shipping details. We collect this to provide you with the products you are purchasing
- We may also collect a comment from you if you provide it. This information will be used in relation to your order
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Your personal, but not banking details, will be processed through this and the developers server for application features and improvement. All communication between our site and the developers server is secure and encrypted. If you require more information please email the developer directly using this email address
Your order emails will additionally be sent to the developer for quality and improvement purposes. These include your full name and address
- Your payment details will only be used and appear on the Nochex Payment Site
- We may occasionally view session tracking in order to improve the site and resolve order issues. This data is created and hosted by Hotjar Recordings will be deleted within seven (7) days of recording unless there has been an issue with your order or session in which case we will store it for as long as necessary. We will not notify you if we have to do this.
- In order to conform to with new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we will provide you with all data we hold about you on request, edit it or delete it from our servers when requested. The developer is 100% committed to data transparency and we only store information you provide to us. Please ensure that your information is up-to-date at all times
- To request an account deletion, or to view the data we hold about you please email the developer from the email address you wish to recieve the data about. You will be required to provide a security code to access your data, a link to which will be provided upon emailing
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.